The Nora Theatre Company revives Eugene O’Neill’s enduring masterpiece, bringing together two of his most memorable characters: Josie Hogan, the tough-talking daughter of an Irish immigrant, and Jim Tyrone, first introduced in the autobiographical Long Day’s Journey Into Night. Uniquely funny and poignant, A Moon for the Misbegotten illuminates a search for redemption through an unlikely and magnificent love story.
- Eugene O’Neil Playwright
- Richard McElvain Director
- Ramona Lisa Alexander Josie Hogan
- Will McGarrahan James Tyrone, Jr.
- Billy Meleady Phil Hogan
- Luke Murtha Mike Hogan
- Wayne Fritsche T. Stedman Harder
- Anthony R. Phelps Set Design
- Gail Astrid Buckley costume design
- Margo Caddell lighting design
- Dewey Dellay Sound Design & Composition
- Corinne M. Lunnin Properties Coordination
- Jocelyn Parrish Assistant Stage Manager