How do I stream the video of Pipeline?
You can watch the video via several platforms. Here are specific instructions and links to Vimeo help articles that will help you.
Watch via your computer’s web browser:
- 1. Follow the link that was sent to you in your email.
- 2. Enter the password when prompted.
- 3. You will then have access and may watch the video via your web browser.
Watch via your Phone (on an app or the browser):
It doesn’t matter if you have the Vimeo app on your phone or not, follow the same instructions as “Watch via your computer’s web browser”.
Watch via your TV streaming device:
This article in Vimeo’s help section will let you know what TV streaming devices have Vimeo apps.
There is a multi-step process for watching a password-protected video using a Vimeo app on a TV streaming device. The first part can be done on a web browser or a phone app.
Web Browser, iPad, or iPhone:
- 1. Go to http://vimeo.com and create a Vimeo account. If you already have one, log in.
- 2. Go back to your email and follow the link that was provided in your email.
- 3. Enter the password when prompted. You will then have access to the video.
- 4. In the upper right hand corner of the video screen you will see a heart icon and a clock icon. Click the clock icon. This adds the video to your “Watch Later” list.
Note: On an iPhone there are three dots just below the lower right hand side of the video screen and if you click those you will see a “Watch Later”. Select that and you will see a notification that you have saved it to your watch list.
First, install the Vimeo app on your TV Streaming Device. Then, go to your TV app:
Open the Vimeo App on your Smart TV or Streaming Device.
Log in using the same account that you used to save the video to your “Watch Later” list. You should see the video saved there and now available to be played. If you are already logged into your account on your AppleTV or Roku when you add the video to your “Watch Later” list, it may not appear on your list on your TV until you logout and log back in, again (this is what happened to us).
Watching the video on your Apple TV using Airplay:
From the Vimeo website: “With your device connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV, start playing a video and tap the AirPlay icon in the lower right-hand corner of the player. Just like that, your selected video will begin playing on your TV.”
(Watching) Casting a Video on a Chromecast:
From the Vimeo website: “With your device connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast, start playing a video and tap the Chromecast icon in the lower right-hand corner of the player. In mere moments, your selected video will begin playing on your TV. You can continue browsing Vimeo on your device while your video plays, and control playback on your TV using the Chromecast controls at the bottom of the app.”