Paris, France, 1793: The Reign of Terror. Four badass women conspire, plot murder, and resist extremist insanity. Join playwright Olympe de Gouges, assassin Charlotte Corday, Haitian activist Marianne Angelle and former queen Marie Antoinette as they hang out before each of them loses their… heads. In this irreverent, fantastical comedy, Lauren Gunderson, award-winning author of Emilie: La Marquise Du Châtelet Defends Her Life Tonight, examines feminism, extremism, art, and how we actually go about changing the world.
The Revolutionists in #30Seconds.
- Lauren Gunderson playwright
- Courtney O’Connor director
- Lee Mikeska Gardner Olympe De Gouges
- Celeste Oliva Marie Antoinette
- Alexandria Danielle King Marianne
- Eliza Rose Fichter Charlotte Corday
- Abby Shenker Scenic Design
- Elizabeth Rocha Costume & Properties Design
- Taylor Hansen Lighting Design
- Elizabeth Cahill Sound Design
- Maura Neff Production Stage Manager
- Sara Hutchins Assistant Stage Manager
- Tonasia Jones Assistant Director