18th century, Europe. Doctor Victor Frankenstein’s creation – the Creature – childlike in his innocence, is cast out into society by his horror-struck creator. As he learns to survive and master the highest of human skills, he searches for his creator to make a deal. Commemorating the 200th anniversary of Mary Shelley’s classic gothic tale that created the science fiction genre, Frankenstein brings urgent concerns about scientific responsibility and the nature of good and evil.
A Catalyst Collaborative@MIT Production.
Content warning: Graphic content. Sexual violence.
Articles and Resources
- David R. Gammons director
- Remo Airaldi Creature, Delacey, M. Frankenstein
- John Kuntz Creature, Victor Frankenstein
- David Keohane Creature, William, Rab, Servant
- Ashley Risteen Creature, Agatha, Female Creature, Elizabeth
- Omar Robinson Creature, Client, Felix, Servant, Ewan
- Debra Wise Creature, Gretel, Clarice, Female Creature
- Jonah Toussaint Understudy
- Lee Mikeska Gardner Understudy