1692. Salem, Massachusetts. Mass hysteria has consumed the town after Reverend Samuel Parris’ daughter and other girls have been discovered dancing naked in the woods with whispers of witchcraft running wild. Bedlam Artistic Director Eric Tucker helms Arthur Miller’s American classic that asks the question “in a culture in which power resides in the hands of men – who do you believe?”
Interested in bringing your school to see The Crucible? Reserve your tickets for our student matinees today.
Produced by The Nora Theatre Company in association with Bedlam.
- Arthur Miller Playwright
- Eric Tucker Director
- Joshua Wolf Coleman Danforth
- Eliza Rose Fichter Ann Putnam et al.
- Susannah Millonzi Elizabeth Proctor
- David Keohane Ensemble Member
- Ryan Quinn John Proctor
- Eric Tucker Reverend Hale
- Michael Dwan Singh Ensemble Member
- Stewart Evan Smith Ensemble Member
- Dayenne CB Walters Tituba, Rebecca Nurse, et al.
- Brian M. Robillard Stage Manager