1692. Salem, Massachusetts. Mass hysteria has consumed the town after Reverend Samuel Parris’ daughter and other girls have been discovered dancing naked in the woods with whispers of witchcraft running wild. Bedlam Artistic Director Eric Tucker helms Arthur Miller’s American classic that asks the question “in a culture in which power resides in the hands of men – who do you believe?”
Interested in bringing your school to see The Crucible? Reserve your tickets for our student matinees today.
Produced by The Nora Theatre Company in association with Bedlam.
- Arthur Miller Playwright
- Eric Tucker Director
- Joshua Wolf Coleman Danforth
- Caroline Grogan Mary Warren
- Truett Felt Abigail Williams
- Eliza Rose Fichter Ann Putnam et al.
- David Keohane Ensemble Member
- Susannah Millonzi Elizabeth Proctor
- Ryan Quinn John Proctor
- Randolph Curtis Rand Reverend Samuel Parris
- Michael Dwan Singh Ensemble Member
- Stewart Evan Smith Ensemble Member
- Eric Tucker Reverend Hale
- Dayenne CB Walters Tituba, Rebecca Nurse, et al.
- Karina Wen Mercy Lewis
- Brian M. Robillard Stage Manager