Our Academic Year programming fuels two tracks: Delegates & Ambassadors. We offer a season-long, unique training with a performance lab for new work, as well as touring and apprenticeship opportunities.
If you are 13-18 years old, you are eligible to be a DELEGATE. Our three major elements of focus are:
1) Building creativity and confidence through various methods of devised work.
2) Cultivating the tools each actor needs to succeed on stage.
3) Using the space to discuss & explore relevant topics in relation to ourselves and the world around us.
Workshops for the DELEGATE ensemble take place during the school year, from September to April. To inquire about joining the ensemble in Fall 2017, or for any questions, please contact our Education Department: email@example.com.
If you are 19-25 years old, you are eligible to be an AMBASSADOR. Our three major elements of focus are:
1) Challenging performance skills through building new work and a collaborative touring process.
2) Growing as a performer and leader in chosen aspects of production, whether tech, acting technique, design, etc.
3) Developing dialogue within the community to discuss important, relevant issues through theater.
The 2016-2017 AMBASSADOR ensemble is fully cast. For more information or questions, please contact our Education Department: firstname.lastname@example.org.